Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh my

Wow, it has been FOREVER since I have posted and I figured what better time to post than when I have a bunch of new pictures!! Tiffany's sister-in-law Aubree took our family photos and I am so happy with how they turned out. of course it helps that my kids are so dang photogenic! The pictures were done downtown at the Gateway and even though it was slightly awkward at times with people staring at us (including a homeless guy holding a sign about his homework being eaten by the boogyman or whatnot) it was a lot of fun! Besides family pictures, Madison has started first grade....okay it's been a little while since she started, but she loves it. She is learning so much so fast, I just can't believe how fast the time goes. Ethan is in pre-kindergarten and gets more independent every day. He rarely wants my help with anything these days and if y'all know Ethan, that is SO not like him! Anyway, I was going to post some more pics, but I keep getting some stupid error....guess I'll have to try again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment